Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Things on My Mind

Ok, here is a quick update I wanted to share with everyone. Lately I've been trying to get some time to myself to keep myself from jumping of a cliff because of school work. I've been trying to play around with my dolls backstories as much as I possibly can as well as just shopping around for things to save for. So to begin with, I am currently on a Silent Hill kick that will probably be the theme for the next story my dolls will be staring in as a sort of story away from their true story (or maybe have it tie into their story in a small way or something). I am hoping to keep true to the world of Silent Hill but have my own twist to it.

In other news, I'm hoping to get Ada's head back from a face-up job, but it might be a while since I got the cheapest shipping back from Indonesia ><. Anyway, I'm very excited about her because it fits her style so well. I'm also experimenting with Skye, too. I'm thinking about renaming her Bài Fēiyún, or just Fēiyún for short. :D So, because of that I'm thinking of making her more Chinese in origin even though she is an elf. She has also made a subtle change in appearance as her hair and clothes have changed. I'm hoping to post a unique photo for here on my blogger so everyone can see her.

All in all, that is all the really interesting, or semi-interesting news that I have to share for now. I'll probably try to post anything I write here or on my deviant art (posted in the side bar). Be looking for that, too. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment