Thursday, April 5, 2012

Getting This Started

Greetings everyone, Idelle here. This is my first blog post here so I thought I'd just give introduction before getting the ball really rolling. :D I am just your average nerd. I enjoy anything from video games, reading, writing, and of course Ball-jointed dolls. I'll be posting mainly about BJD's but I'll be randomly posting about the others as well. :) You can find the bio's for my dolls in the "Residential Status" section of my blog. I have a floating heads and an incomplete doll that are yet to be posted in that section but I'll show them off in later posts. In the way of games I usually play things from Bioware, Bethesda, and Square Enix. My favorites are the Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Lost Odyssey/Final Fantasy games. So mainly Sci-fi and Fantasy genre's. The same thing runs with my books. I don't read as often as I like, but I do enjoy books by Asimov and Robert Jordan, among others.

You'll see more of my interests throughout the rest of my blog so stay toned. :D Any questions are welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment