Monday, April 30, 2012

Updated -o

Wow, long time since my last blog. K, there are a few updates for now. In my last blog I mentioned I was bidding on a Resinsoul Dai ob eBay. Turns out during the last half of the week people really started picking up the bidding so I figured I'd wade it out until it cam close to ending to see if I really wanted to follow through with more bids myself. Well the bids did end up going up too high for my taste so I let it go. I figured it'd best to wait a month to see if I'd be able to find one I found more suitable at the anime con I'm attending this June. The last time I went about two years ago there was a Resinsoul dealer in the dealer room. Hopefully she will be attending again this year as I wish to find a Resinsoul Ai or a tiny to my collection. :) In other news, I am out for summer as of today so I'll be trying my hardest to pick up writing, drawing and reading. More anyway, so I hope to be able to share some of that here or on my deviantart page. So be looking forward to that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment