Thursday, April 12, 2012

The War and it's Warcraft, Among Other Things.

So I've decided that it'd be interesting to try World of Warcraft again and it'll be interesting. I got a friend of mine to give me the new scroll of resurrection that gives both players something to look forward to. I was actually able to get a character to level 80 though it, the only downside is that I have to learn how to play that class at that level quickly since I've never been at that level before. We'll just have to see how well I do -- or how miserably I fail -- after a few weeks of playing. Thankfully, I jumped aboard my friends guild, so I know they'll get me somewhere. Lets see if it'll stick.

In other gaming news. I'm in a bit of a tug of war right now between to games from the Apple app store. I have a gift card that will only allow me to get one but I cannot decide. It's either Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 or Amnesia: The Dark Decent. Oh, the decisions. XD

Doll related, I'm almost done with school so I'm hoping to get more time this summer to write my doll's story. I'm hoping to get some of their original universe written as well as some possible fan fiction. I'll be posting links to where you can read it when they are actually complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment